OnePlus released the latest update for OxygenOS 10.3.4 despite the closure of the OxygenOS Open Beta program for OnePlus 6 and 6T. Open Beta 6 was the last release for both the OnePlus 6 devices, which are the flagship devices of OnePlus released in 2018. The two devices received Open Beta 6 as the last beta update, and according to OnePlus’s Software Maintenance Schedule, these are scheduled to get bi-monthly security and stability updates until mid-2021.
The latest OxygenOS 10.3.4 update comes after the last OxygenOS 10.3.3 update that was rolled out to both the devices just after the closure announcement. The company posted in its community forums regarding the update’s release. The latest OxygenOS 10.3.4 is the incremental rollout for the last beta update to OnePlus 6/6T.
The latest update brings in an update for the OnePlus Launcher, Android Security Patch for the month of May 2020, Work-Life Balance mode that was added on other OnePlus devices previously, and other improvements as well. Check below for the complete changelog of the update.
Changelog for OxygenOS 10.3.4 for OnePlus 6 and 6T
- Fixed general bugs and improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2020
- Updated OnePlus Launcher version to 4.1.6
- Epic Games Store is added in Game Space (only in India)
- Work-Life Balance added to help allocate time wisely and prioritize notifications (only in India)
- The issue with default country in assisted calling is fixed when SIM2 is in roaming state
The update is being rolled out in batches, and it is likely that all the users of OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T may not get the update at a time. If you have received the OTA, it is fine, but if you haven’t received it yet, then you can get the update installed on your device manually from the link provided below.
Leave a Reply