OnePlus finally rolled out OxygenOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) for OnePlus 3. OnePlus has rolled out 7.1.1 Android Nougat update with Google security patch to 1st March 2017 for OnePlus 3 users. But many users reported bugs and wifi connection issues in Beta update. As we know, OnePlus always stands top in fixing bugs and releasing updates as early as possible. If you are looking for the OxygenOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) for OnePlus 3, then you are the right place. Here we provide the complete guide with download links and changelog.
This update is packed with all new Android Nougat features and Bug fixes. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over the AIR). This update is rolled out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. If you want to taste the update early, then follow the below guide to install OxygenOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) for OnePlus 3.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
OxygenOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) for OnePlus 3 – FULL – Link Broken
TIP: Use opera vpn and use Canada as location to get OTA update
Steps to Install OxygenOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) for OnePlus 3
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Phone Settings –> Developer Options –>. (To enable Developer Settings –> Go to About phone in settings and tap 7 times on the Build Number)
2. Download and install ADB drivers
3. Download and Save the OxygenOs 4.1.0 (7.1.1) zip file to the folder where ADB installed.
4. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
5. In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
6. Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC and Press Shift + Right Mouse click and in the select open the command window in adb folder.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“/adb sideload <filename>"
7. Wait until the installation process completes and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
1. Download OxygenOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) zip file from above link
2. Save it on your phone internal memory.
3. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
4. Select ‘Apply Update’ and click on ‘Choose from Internal Storage.’
5. Now select OTA ZIP file. (Which you have Downloaded and saved in step 1,2)
6. Now wait until installation process completes and then reboot your device.
7. Now your OnePlus 3 will reboot into latest OxygenOs.
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity
- General bug fixes
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs 4.1.0 (7.1.1) for OnePlus 3 in the comment section below.