The registrations for the PUBG Mobile India Series (PMIS) 2020 is live now for the players to enroll themselves for prize money of Rs. 50,00,000 INR. PMIS is one of the biggest e-sport tournaments in India that will be streamed live globally.
Players can visit the official PUBG Mobile India website. The registration has begun on May 6, 2020, for the tournament and will end on May 17, 2020. To recall, it is the second time that PUBG Mobile is conducting this tournament in India.
It is a golden chance for the inexperienced players where participants get five days to prove themselves. There will be an In-Game Qualifier round during which each squad has to play 15 matches, and out of them, ten best matches will be considered for qualification. A minimum of 4 players should be there for each team, and they must be of 16 years or older. The essential requirement for registration is the team should reach atleast Level 20 and Platinum V or above.
Only 248 highest scoring teams will go forward to phase 1 of the Online Qualifiers. Wait! There is a twist here. 8 Pro teams who are the best in the PUBG Mobile India will be directly playing this Online Qualifiers round of PMIS 2020. Among these 256 teams, the top-scoring 56 teams will go to the quarter-finals. Here again, eight more professional teams are added to the tournament. From here top 32 teams would go to the semi-finals, and after that, 16 teams will be finalists.
How To Register For PMIS 2020?
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile India website and click on the registration tab.
- Enter the team details such as Name of the Team, its Logo, Team’s owner name, E-mail, Contact number, and city. Then, click on Next.
- Now, enter the captain details like name, character, in-game name, age, id-proof, city, state, etc.
- The same details have to be filled for Player2, 3, and 4.
- And finally, click on submit to complete the registration process.
However, read the Rules & Regulations carefully before registering. If you prefer to make changes to your registration form, you can do that till May 17 by clicking on the link that you receive in your e-mail. Furthermore, for any registration related queries, you can contact [email protected].