PUBG Mobile Lite is built with Unreal Engine 4, this version is compatible with even more Android devices and optimized for lesser RAM devices without compromising the graphics quality and gameplay experience. The game requires 600 MB of device space and 1 GB of RAM to run smoothly.
PUBG Mobile Lite is now receiving its latest update PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0. PUBG Mobile Lite players can download the latest version from the Play Store, Apple App Store or players can also download the APK file from the official website.
Note: As PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile lite games are banned in India, players are advised to not download the game.
Downloading PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 Global APK
- Follow the below steps to download and install the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 APK.
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile Lite website by clicking here.
- Next click on the Download APK button. (This will start APK download)
- Once the download is completed players can install the APK file. (They should enable the “Install from Unknown Source” if this the first time)
- After installation is completed players can open the game and enjoy the latest version.
If you get any error while installing the APK file, do delete the download the file and re-download the APK file again.