- From 12th March 2nd Anniversary: Amusement Park Mode in Classic Erangel is available.
- From 9th March Royale Pass Season 12: 2gether We Play! is available.
- Arctic Mode: Brand New Survival Experience will be available soon.
- New AirDrop Weapon: DBS Shotgun
- New Arcade Mode: Return of Hardcore Mode
- Death Replay
- Colorblind Mode
PUBG Mobile releases its update from 3rd March. The update needs 1.69 GB of storage space in Android, and 1.95 GB storage space in iOS. The PUBG Mobile players who are on different versions are unable to invite one another, but after the update, it will be possible.
The update before 6th March will receive:
- 50 Silver
- 2,888 BP
- 3 Day Anniversary Pan Skin
What is new in PUBG?
New Content in the Classic Mode:
1. Erangel – Amusement Park Mode is available from 12th March
The players have a chance to enter in the Amusement Park Mode during the Erangel matchmaking in the Classic Mode. It includes:
- In the Amusement Parks mode, old school amusement parks will get appear randomly at three locations on the Classic Erangel map.
- Interactive Arcade Machine will be set in the amusement parks and major towns. And it can be activated with the tokens.
- There will be a lot of games such as Hunt Game, Space War, What’s in the Box, Shooting Range, Trampoline, and Reverse Bungee.
- The high-rise Reverse Bungee machines will get appear in the middle of the amusement parks. The players can be launched in the air by using their parachute and glide again.
2. New AirDrop Weapon: DBS Shotgun
- DBS is a double-barreled shotgun, which can only be achieved by AirDrops.
- The DBS has an internal magazine that contains 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo, which can fire two shots each rack.
- The DBS needs to be racked from the magazine after every two shots, which is faster than the previous shotguns reloading speed.
- The DBS can be equipped with the Holographic Sight, Red Dot Sight, and 2x – 6x Scope.
3. Independent Teammate Volume Control
Now, the new feature will be in the PUBG Mobile which will support the adjustment of the volume range of a single player in the battle. The players can adjust the volume according to their teammate’s voice.
4. Addition of Universal Mark
In PUBG Mobile, there is an addition of Universal Marks, which allows the players to mark their locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates, and doors. While marking, the identical marks will be displayed according to the different objects. The players can mark and respond to the teammates’ marks for immediate communication. Preferred settings can be easily arranged in the Settings.
5. Addition of Death Replay
There is an addition of Death Replay, which allows the players to see how they got eliminated. The players can also watch from the attacker’s viewpoint for a particular time before their deaths.
6. Addition of Colorblind Mode
The Colorblind Mode in Graphics Settings is added. It provides more color options for in-game indicators like Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines.
New Arcade Mode Content:
7. Hardcore Mode Returns
It can be selected in the Arcade Mode selection screen. In this, there are no sound prompts; only manual actions are required. The manual actions such as pick-up and opening or closing doors are present. Through this mode, players will get a more realistic shooting and survival experience.
New Content of EvoGround:
1. Addition of Arctic Mode
It is based on Classic Mode gameplay: the arctic storms will appear regularly in Vikendi. The players have to maintain and keep their body temperature high by various means: otherwise, the player’s health will decrease continuously.
How players can maintain their body temperature:
- The players can use a lighter to light a fire indoors. They can collect branches to put in the fire so that heating time will increase.
- Players can hunt the chickens to get the raw chicken. After that, roast it on fire and consume it to restore the body temperature.
- Players can also use heater or heat packs.
- From the Winter Festival, Snowboards will also appear so that players can enjoy snowboarding.
- The drones are also added to lookout the surrounding area, which leads to new tactics.
2. Adjustments in EvoGround Gameplay
For further tuning after the update, Survive Till Dawn and RageGear – PickUp will be removed.
3. Camera Improvements in Team Deathmatch
There is an improvement in the camera shaking and position adjustment in some situations in Team Deathmatch FPP mode to increase realism.
Royale Pass Season 12: 2gether We Play (available from 9th March)
- There is an improvement in the purchase and up-gradation of the interface display. Also, there is an addition of support for Exclusive Vouchers, which is available from the events.
- The players who didn’t purchase a Royale Pass in the last three seasons, i.e., 9, 10, and 11, and the players who have registered from season 10 but didn’t purchase a Royale Pass earlier will get the bonus benefits when they buy this season.
System Features: Brothers in Arms Function
- With the Brothers in Arms, the experts with rich game experience will guide and play together with the newcomer in the game. The newcomers can learn from the experts and master the game quickly, while the experts can get great rewards.
- The players can enter in the Brothers in Arms system and register as a Newcomer or an Expert. The newcomers can send an invitation to the recommended Experts, and the experts who have enabled the Rookie Matching status will get the invitation. After that, they both will enter the battle after matching, which supports the Classic mode rating calculations.
Anniversary Celebration is available from 12th March:
1. Anniversary Celebration Event
- In the Anniversary Celebration, everyone will work together to get event goals and receive rewards.
- Individual Events will allow the players to demand rewards after the completion of similar missions.
- The event rankings will give players different rewards corresponding to their points ranking.
2. Achievements of the Anniversary Celebration
- The Anniversary Cake collection achievement returns in the PUBG Mobile game.
- The 2nd Anniversary new mini-game achievement
Improvements in Classic Mode:
1. Firearm Balancing
- There is a little increment in the rifle burst mode rate of fire.
- Balance adjustment of M16A4: Little bit increment in the burst mode rate of fire and increase of vertical and horizontal recoil.
- There is an increase in Mk47’s single-shot damage from 46 to 48.
2. Other improvements in Classic Mode
- Upgradation in Dacia and UAZ models
- Modification of the UZI model: addition of an upper guide for providing the Red Dot and Holographic Sight.
- Improvement in the skydiving animation: addition of parachute falling and the disappearing effects when it is landing and improvement in the animation of characters landing.
- Improvement in Custom Layout: there is an increase in the maximum button size adjustability to 250%.
- New Custom Setting Feature: Left Fire button will be moved-off of the edge of the screen as long as the center point of the buttons are on the screen.
- In the Classic Mode, there is an improvement in the effects of the Molotov Cocktail flame particle.
- In the mode, there is an improvement in the Frag Grenade blast effects on the various surface materials.
- There is an addition of the player standby emotes on all the maps in Classic Mode. For instance, the Shivering will be the standby emote during playing on the Vikendi. Standby emotes only visible to the players and their teammates in the battle.
- In the game, there is an addition of the second confirmation to the Reset button in Custom Settings. So, the players will not reset the layout by mistake.
- The unnecessary virtual sound settings for vehicles are removed. The issues of the Dacia idle volume being too low, Motorcycle idle volume being too high, and Rony idle volume being too high is fixed.
1. Improvements in Feature
Improvement in the Bluetooth headphone latency on some of the Android models
2. Performance Improved
- Improvement in the vegetation and combat rendering efficiency for the smoother gaming and lower power consumption
- Improvement in the low-level logic and UI efficiency on some of the Android models for the lower use of power at the same frame rate.
- For a smooth gaming experience, the combat frame rate of some low-end devices is increased.
- The consumption of power of some mid to high-end devices is also improved.
- There is an improvement in the frame length issue on some of the Android devices for the smoother operating experience.
3. Effect Upgrade
Addition of support for the streamers, plush, neon streamers, and for the better UI/ fabric effects in the PUBG Mobile.
1. Addition of Team Reservation
- The players who have 50 or higher Synergy can send the Team Reservation messages to their friends in the game.
- The players in the game can get their friends’ Team Reservation messages, and they have the choice to accept or decline it.
- When a reserved player returns to the Lobby, then the system will send one notification to both to team up.
2. Improvements in Popularity
- The high-value gift is added, i.e., Airplane with an additional playback effect in the player Spaces.
- The PUBG Mobile players can attach a message while sending the Sports Cars or Airplanes. The player who receives the message can do the message as Pin, Reply, Delete, and other actions.
- Send Popularity Gifts function is added in the battle results interface of Teammate Spectating, EvoGround, and Team Deathmatch modes.
3. Improvement in Synergy Feature
- Improvement in Synergy by teaming up with or gifting coins to the friends
- Adjustments in the proportion of Synergy are increasing while sending the gifts in Shop.
- The issue of losing the connection to the application is also fixed.
4. Radio Feature
- In the radio feature, there is an addition of a chat item, i.e., Radio. The players can use the Radio to post those Radio messages, which have an exclusive effect, on the World channel
- The PUBG Mobile players can get the Radio messages in the main menu or the World channel. Or they can choose to block the Radio channel in the Settings.
7. Esports Center
- The addition of a landing page for the players to find it exciting content easily in the PUBG Mobile.
- Addition of Influencer & Crew options to the Video Center for players so they can follow their favorites. Players can watch videos related to them, and also they can send messages to them.
- There is an increase in the loading speed for the smoother experience.
9. Improvements in Inventory
A close-Up view is added. The game will automatically change to a close-up view when the players try on helmets, hats, glasses, masks, and backpacks.
10. Rookie Mission
The 7 Day of Rookie Missions, tutorials, and rewards is improved.
11. Improvements in Tutorial
- The Graphics Quality Selection prompt in the tutorial is removed.
- There are changes in the Tutorial options from three to two, and game type ability options from the Shooting Game to the Battle Royale Game.
12. Improvement in Download
- There is an improvement in the download status. When a download task is in the waiting line, then the players can tap on the task again to cancel the wait and then restore the status to download.
- The reset of Resources Pack and Map Expansion Pack rewards that can be easily collected after the downloading