PUBG Update 6.3 has just started for the Test Servers, and it has a lot of big updates for the players. There is a much-teased Panzerfaust against Karakin; some weapons are also in this update. It also has a formerly only found in Care Packages and some bug fixes and also a quality of life improvements with the most requested change to invincibility in Team Deathmatch. To know more about the PUBG Update 6.3 read all the details below.
New Weapon: Panzerfaust
The company is hiding the Panzerfaust in the Season 6 videos from the starting, but finally, the company put the boom tube into the player’s hands. The powerful AoE damage tool on the Battlegrounds have some drawbacks to pick the Panzerfaust up. Firstly it takes a primary weapon slot, which limits the player’s options on the diverse terrain of Karakin. The projectile travels a little bit fast, but the attentive player can dodge it. Also, there is a backblast area at the back of the Panzerfaust.
- Karakin exclusive
- There is an uncommon world spawn found across the map.
- There is a guarantee of every airdrop.
- The Panzerfaust warhead explodes upon impact, but can also be blown up mid-air
- The damage radius of the blast is 6m from the point of impact.
- The explosion can handle the splash of damage through thin walls and objects, up to a short distance.
- It can be used to crack specific walls on Karakin, similar to the Sticky Bomb.
- The warhead will explode mid-air, before impact if damaged by explosions or shot by a bullet.
- One time use
- Once the warhead is fired, then the Panzerfaust tube will be damaged, and it cannot be reused.
- While firing the warhead, it produces a backblast, so the player has to be careful.
- The backblast damages those who are within a 3m zone behind the weapon
- The player has to be careful as they don’t have any teammates or a wall too close behind them.
- The Zeroing options are at 60, 100 (default), and 150 meters.
Changes in Weapon Balance
The Tommy Gun was weak sometimes, so the company adds a sighting slot for red dots and holos and upping damage. The M249 is moving from Care Packages to normal loot, but it is also losing a little damage and getting a little bit more recoil. The UMP-45 was nerfed a bit hard with the switch from 9mm, so the company is changing it a little bit.
This gun is stronger and more versatile. Now, the player can also attach Red Dots and Holos to their Tommy.
- In the PUBG Update 6.3, the company adds an upper rail to attach Red Dot and Holo Sights.
- It also increases the rate of fire from 700 to 750.
- There is an increment of firing accuracy
- The company has reduced the bullet deviation penalty while firing for an extended duration.
- Moving accuracy has also increased.
- The recoil has also decreased while firing for an extended duration.
- This change happens due to the increased rate of fire.
In the PUBG Update 6.3, the company removed the gun from Care Packages and added it to the normal loot on Miramar and Erangel. The gun can now take more attachments, but it is tough to control, and it also does less damage.
- The addition of Stock attachment slot
- A Tactical Stock can be fit to improve weapon stability.
- In the new update, the company adds the Magazine attachment slot.
- There is a reduction of standard ammo capacity to 75.
- The gun can now hold 150 with an extended mag.
- The base bullet damage has decreased from 45 to 40.
- The recoil has increased.
- The gun can be found on Miramar and Erangel.
- The semi-rare spawn.
The PUBG Update 6.3 has increased the power across the board; it makes the UMP a more viable choice for the player’s arsenal.
- The base bullet damage has increased from 39 to 41.
- The rate of fire also increases from 650 to 670.
- The muzzle velocity increases from 300 to 360.
- So, it means an increase in the speed when bullets leave the barrel, which makes it a bit easier to track the moving targets.
Besides the balance changes, the M249 and Tommy Gun models and firing sounds are also updated.
Quality of Life Improvements
- In the new PUBG Update 6.3, there is an improvement in the visibility of nearby items on the ground by improving the glowing effect and addition of a new pulse effect.
- The new pulse effect can be disabled and named as Item Flashing Effect under Gameplay settings.
- The addition of a static electric sound to the Blue Zone wall which provides the players an audible queue when it is near.
- [Team Deathmatch] the invincibility will now be removed immediately while engaging in combat (firing a weapon, throwing a grenade, etc.)
- [Team Deathmatch] Hotkey for player reports is disabled for 1 second after death to prevent accidental activation.
Fixed the following issues:
- The location of the teammate’s character not synchronized with the observer’s display in some situations.
- The update will fix the map texture, which displayed in the poor quality.
- The Round 3 message will be displayed continuously and round, not starting in Team Deathmatch.
- It will fix the Name of Victory dance 12 emote, which is not displayed properly.
- The PUBG Update 6.3 will fix the visual misalignment on the Blue Zone UI.
- The visual issue with the background of the vehicle durability UI will also be fixed.
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S Trench Coat clipping through the character.
- The PUBG Update 6.3 will fix all glasses & mask items which are not displayed when equipping Golden Dragon Traditional Cap.
- It will also fix the titles of all Keys, which are not displayed correctly in store and inventory.
- It will fix the mission Reach top 10 after earning a kill with QBZ/AKM in some situations.
- The Sticky Bombs can now be easily found in Training Mode.
- There is an addition of ringtone for the Sticky Bomb.
Survivor Pass: Shakedown
- The 3rd track of Survivor Pass missions is unlocked. The new missions have an explosive theme.
- The season of both the Survivor Pass and Survival Title System will end on 14th April PDT.
- It will start on 1st April (KST) / 31st March (PDT), and there will be a countdown on the Survivor Pass lobby banner, which notifies the players of the pass end date.
- There will be a pop-up message which will be visible to the users while purchasing the Premium Pass and alert them of the time that how much time is left when the pass ends.
- The Premium Pass and Level-up items can be purchased until the Pass period ends.
Skin & Items
- In PUBG Update 6.3, there is an addition of four new Badlands skin sets, and it is available until 4/15.
- The Karakin is now available in Custom Matches.
- Updated Esports Mode preset
- The 2020 Global Esports Ruleset has replaced the previous 2019 preset.
- The Blue Zone settings are the same as in 2019. However, the item spawn rates are changed in correspondence with each map’s ruleset.
- This preset uses the S.U.P.E.R ruleset.
- The Inner Blue Zone option has also added.
- It allows the players to create new custom game experiences, which is similar to the Bluehole mode.
- Ther is an organized custom match presets and the addition of some new ones.
- The First Weapon for Your Chicken Dinner has also added.
- The update adds a random weapon set; the players have to fight in their way to win the game. No weapons spawn in the world, although the player can pick up the weapons from the player death boxes.
- [PUBG Partners] Motor Glider and Sticky Bomb also added to the Sandbox mode.
- The Snowmobiles and Snowbikes don’t spawn on the Vikendi.
- This issue will not be in the next patch.
Note: The replays from the previous updates are no longer playable, as the replay system has been updated.