Realme rolled out Android 10-based Realme UI update to Realme 3 and Realme 3i devices. The company pushed the beta program in time and is released in April as per the company’s schedule.
While the device holders are waiting for the stable release, they recently got was merely a monthly security patch, of April 2020 (A.28). The monthly security update came to those devices that did not get enrolled for the beta program.
On the other hand, the beta program recently received the RMX1827EX_11_C.05 update for those who enrolled for the program that brought the NightScape feature along with it. But it seems that the company was preparing for a stable release by releasing the C.05 update for all the Realme 3 lined up devices.
Now the much-anticipated Realme UI (Android 10) stable update notification must be seen on many Realme 3i and Realme 3 devices, as the OEM has finally provided the update. The update is coming as build number RMX1827EX_11_C.06, and many users on the Realme community have confirmed the stable release.
Here is the Complete Changelog for Realme 3 and Realme 3i:
- Brand latest Real Design makes visuals more attractive & operation more efficient.
- Updated UI to Realme UI
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: To replaced File Console with File Manager; to removed OSIE Visual Effect & No Notification Alerts.
- Included two new features: “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App,” and “Assistive Ball Opacity.”
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more applications.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble shows when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse.
- Random MAC address Generator: Whenever your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi, then the system generates a random MAC address to stay away from targeted ads and also to protect your security.
- Optimized three-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use three fingers Screenshot Gesture support that lets users capture the selected part of the screen by only using three fingers on the screen to take a screenshot and then outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Included screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported will be in landscape mode.
- Included Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning.
- Included whole new charging animation.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Optimized the Quick Settings UI for easier one-handed operation.
- New management feature for recent tasks
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Include pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window & settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for calculator key touches, file deletion, file deletion, and compass pointer.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- It added artistic wallpapers.
- It added new live wallpapers.
- When swiping down, including an option to open Global Search or the notification panel on homescreen.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added option to customize the size, style, and shape of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Added Simple Mode for homescreen, icons, featuring larger fonts, and a clearer layout.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- In Quick Settings, you can open a Calculator in a floating window.
- Included weather-adaptive animations in Weather
- Added the Weather ringtone, which automatically adapts to the Current Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better customer experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a more transparent structure & photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations to recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a better experience.
- Now Realme Share supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo, and Xiaomi devices.
The update at present is only rolled out to Realme 3i and Realme 3 devices and that too for non-beta users, i.e., who did not register for the Android 10 beta program.
A few hours back, Realme released a last slot post asking the interested Realme 3i & Realme 3 users to enroll for the Open Beta program if they want to. But, hours later, the company already released a stable build.
Leave a Reply