The users who were waiting for the Realme UI (Android 10) updates on their Realme 5 Pro and Realme X devices now they can enjoy as the company has made the Android 10 update live.
The update comes with a lot of new features for both the devices. But, the updates for both the devices are pushed for limited users. After some time, there will be a broader rollout for everyone.
Realme 5 Pro
A few days back, statements came that the Realme has pushed an update for the Realme 5 Pro, which assures the compatibility of the device with the Android 10 (Android Q) update.
Now, the update is coming with build number RMX1971EX_11_C.01, and it brings the Realme UI v1.0 based on Android 10. The official changelog for the Realme 5 Pro Realme UI update with the screenshot is below:
- Updated UI to Realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.”
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use three fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use three fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in the weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- Realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo, and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in Realme Lab
The users have also reported that they are easily getting the update through OTA.
The company pushed the Android 10 (Realme UI) update for the Realme X at the right time.
The new update will come with the build number RMX1901EX_11_C.01, and the weight will be around 3.52 GB in size. It will come with a lot of improvements for the camera, communications, system, music, network, home screen, games, etc.
The changelog of the update for the Realme X comes with the same features as the Realme 5 Pro. For more details, click here.
The Realme Admin confirms on Twitter that the download links are not yet available. But when it comes out, we will update you.
The users can check the update manually on Realme 5 Pro and Realme X by going into Settings>>Software Updates>>Check for new updates.
Update 1 (29th February)
The Realme UI update download link for the Realme 5 Pro with bootloader unlocked. We will update you when we get the download links for non-unlocked Realme 5 Pro and X as well.
Till that time, the Realme 5 Pro users with bootloader unlocked devices can install Realme UI.
- Device: Realme 5 Pro
- Codename: RMX1971
- Channel: Global/India Stable
- Version: C.01
- Android: 10
- Type: Recovery
- Download: Link