The Realme X50 5G, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, and Nokia 9 Pureview users will get a new update.
The devices get the February 2020 security patch update by their respective OEMs. However, the Realme X50 5G and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro are getting updated in China.
The Realme X50 5G update and Mi 10 Pro comes with the many bugfixes and improvements for both the devices. It will also hit with the security patch level to February 2020.
Take a look at the updates received by all the three devices:
Realme X50 5G
The Realme X50 5G update is live for the users (RMX2051) in China. The update comes with version number RMX2051_11.A.09, and it will also have a heavyweight, i.e., 3.46 GB in size.
The update will come with optimizations for 90Hz and 120Hz scene experience, a dark night mode for the camera, sunlight screen function, etc. in the Realme X50 5G update.
The official changelog of the update is below:
Update Google patch until February
Optimize system performance and improve stability
Optimize network performance and improve call experience
Add extremely dark night scene function to enhance the shooting experience
Add sunlight screen function to enhance the visual screen experience under strong light
Optimize screen 90Hz and 120Hz scene experience
Fixed the problem of abnormal voice sent by third-party applications
Fixed the problem of small-screen video glitches in some scenes
Fixed the issue that the side fingerprint cannot be unlocked in some scenarios
Optimized the problem that the minimum volume of the headset is too large in some scenarios
The users can download the update from the below official link and upgrade their devices with the Realme UI 1.0:
- Device: Realme X50 5G
- Codename: RMX2051
- Channel: China’
- System: realme UI V1.0
- Version: RMX2051_11.A.09
- Android: 10
- Type: Recovery
- Download: Link
- MD5: 7F194A4E94D88C8F25909DFBAFA61D58
Nokia 9 PureView
Nokia has also pushed the additional February 2020 security update for the Nokia 9 PureView users. The update will arrive through OTA, and the weight will be 8.7 MB in size.
– Google Security Patch 2020-02
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
Chinese users of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro are also getting the February 2020 security patchset. The update will come with the version number V184.108.40.206.QJACNXM and the weight will be around 388 MB in size.
The changelog is below (translated from Chinese):
– Optimize and upgrade GPU driver version
– Improve system performance
– Optimized problems of WLAN 5G band signals
– Fix occasional restart of the router system
– Fixed the problem that occasionally dual WLAN speed could not be connected or scanned.
– Fixed occasional disconnection from the router, high latency, and network disconnection.
– Improve the speed of WeChat red envelope notifications or mobile networks
– Update the Google Security patch (2020-02) to improve system security.
– Fixed the problem of signal bounce in an individual network environment
– Optimize speaker sound quality
The update is available through OTAs and will take some time to hit all the units. So, users can check the software updates manually to get the latest update on their devices.