Realme is now releasing the April 2020 Android security patch along with some more updates for two of its devices, namely, Realme XT and Realme 5 Pro. To recall, last month, both the devices got the March security patch in its last week, and almost the same thing happened now. Earlier, Realme XT added support to VoWifi along with the February security patch.
Realme has been started a sub-brand of Oppo, yet it has managed to grow as one of the most demanding brands all over the world in no time.
Realme 5 Pro April 2020 security patch comes with a software version number RMX1971EX_11.C.03, whereas Realme XT has come up with RMX1921EX_11.C.04 software version number.
Realme XT & Realme 5 Pro Changelog
Not only the Realme XT & Realme 5 Pro April 2020 security patch, also the bug fixes and additional features like DocVault ID can be found in this update. The changelog is the same for both devices, which include
- Android security patch: April 2020
- Added DocVault ID feature(India)
Known issue fixed
- The optimized audio quality for third-party apps
- Fixed the issue, which the prompt tone appears whenever the client plays music
- In dark mode, added an arrow to the right of the list of recent location information requests
- Fixed the issue that when he background tasks are cleared the alarm is automatically turned off
As we know, the update is via OTA, and all the devices should get the update within some time.