OnePlus now releases the stable Android 10 update for the OnePlus 6 and 6T, which is based on the latest Oxygen OS 10+ firmware by the manufacturer. But, the update was suddenly put on hold because of some critical bugs. Later, it releases with a HotFix to pause it again for the OnePlus 6. Again manufacturer has restarted the Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA update for the OnePlus 6 and 6T along with the full stock firmware zip file. This update will take the entire OnePlus 7 series and the OnePlus 6 series devices to the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 build. The latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 HotFix OTA update is available here to download for both OnePlus 6 and 6T based on Android 10.
The new Oxygen OS 10.3.1 form looks for several critical bug fixes and improves the system. Android 10 is the main highlight of the update. This update brings all the Android 10 features to the OnePlus 6. It will also come with the enhanced location permissions, new privacy tools, live caption, smart reply, sound amplifier, gesture navigation, dark mode, privacy controls, location controls, focus mode, family link, and more.
Oxygen OS 10+ brings the new user interface from OnePlus, the new navigation gestures which are better than Google Pixel. It also comes up with system performance, new security tools, privacy tools, and more. The manufacturers also add notch display settings. The critical bug fixes to the system will also happen as the black screen appears right after unlocking the device by using fingerprint. It also fixes the automatic reboot issue, the issue with lockscreen, navigation bar, fixes the boot animation logo after a reboot. The update is also fixing the device gets heated up while charging.
The manufacturer also optimizes the image preview time in the Pro mode. Gallery app gets an upgrade, too, and it fixes the issue of the videos and images which were not showing up in the OnePlus Gallery app.
You can check the complete changelog below, or you can directly go to the download section for the latest OnePlus 10.3.1 OTA update for OnePlus 6/6T.
Changelog in Oxygen OS 10.3.1 HotFix for OnePlus 6 /6T
Below is the complete changelog from the latest Oxygen OO 10.3.1 HotFix for the OnePlus 6 and 6T. This comes up with several bug fixes and also improves the various parts of the system.
- This update fixes the issue with a black screen which appears after unlocking the device by using a fingerprint.
- The update is fixing the issue with the animation logo while rebooting the device.
- The update is fixing the issue that the device heats while charging.
- The update is fixing the random disconnection issue with the 5Ghz hotspot.
- It improves system stability and fixes the general bugs.
- It updates the security patch to 2019.12.
- This update is optimizing the image preview time in the Pro mode.
- It also fixes the camera crash issue.
- This update fixes the issue with videos and images which don’t display in a gallery.
Oxygen OS 10.3.0 update log (Previous)
- It was upgraded to Android 10.
- It came up with the brand new Ul for Android 10.
- It fixes the automatic reboot issue.
- It adds the notch area display option in the Settings (Settings – Display – Notch display – Hide the notch area).
- It fixes the issue with the lock screen that appears even after unlocking the device with the password.
- It was fixing the issue with the Navigation bar after the upgrade.
- It also fixed the Digital Wellbeing option, which was missing in the settings.
- It updated the Android security patch to 2019.11.
- In that update, fingerprint unlock functionality was improved.
- The camera performance was improved.
- It fixes the issue of a WiFi connection to the 5GHz network.
Download Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 and 6T
The OTA download links for the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 and 6T are available here. The update came recently, so; it may take some time to capture the OTA update links.
Note: The size of the OTA is 80 MB. The additional OTA zip and full stock firmware ROMS are two different things. The additional OTA link has been captured for the OnePlus 6T.
Full stock firmware downloads for Oxygen OS 10.3.1: