Unlock Bootloader on Micromax Evok Note
A Bootloader is a code which runs when we turn on your device. This code initiates some hardware and the kernel and ramdisk and gets the boot procedure going. So this procedure is known as Bootloader. A similar method applies to all the Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such gadget. Each Android OEM producers bolt the bootloader despite the fact that it is an Open Source. So, you cannot install any custom ROM without unlocking the bootloader. So the smartphone manufacturer created a policy that Unlocked Bootloader device will void the warranty. They need you to stay with the Stock ROM.
Many users like to customise their phone to make it more interesting. Almost all the Micromax devices come with bootloader locked, so if you want to install any custom ROM or custom recovery you need to Unlock Bootloader on Micromax Evok Note.
Unlocking the bootloader of your device is the first step towards successfully rooting a device. It allows you to customise the functions, unbrick the device and gain more control of your device. Unlock Bootloader on Micromax Evok Note.
- 1 Downloads
- 2 Steps to Unlock bootloader on Micromax Evok Note
- 2.1 Whatsapp’s Request Money Using UPI from contacts feature showing up for some users!
- 2.2 Xiaomi Releases a New Update – MIUI 9 version 8.3.8 for Both Chinese and Global Beta ROM
- 2.3 YouTube Removes 8 Million Videos To Detox The Platform
- 2.4 How to Speed Up Mozilla Firefox?
- 2.5 How to use Technology to make more accurate Sports Predictions
- 2.6 Steps to Install any Font on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- 2.7 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Unlocking Bootloader may wipe your data. Better take a full backup.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Unlock bootloader on Micromax Evok Note
- Download and Install ADB drivers on your PC.
- In your device, Enable the USB debugging on your device after enabling ‘Developer Options’ by going to ‘About phone’ and tapping build number 7 times.
- In PC, Open the ADB folder in C: Drive
- In ADB Folder, press “Shift + Right mouse key” and tap on “Open command window here.”
- Now connect your device to the PC using a USB data cable.
- Boot your device into “Fastboot” mode and give the following command reboot bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the following command to unlock the bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
- Done. Your device bootloader is unlocked.
Hope this article is helpful. Comment down below if you have any doubts.