Download And Install Wiko USB Drivers To connect your Wiko devices to your computer securely and easily.
Wiko is a Smartphone manufacturing subsidy of Tinno Mobile, which is a Chinese company. We all know that there are a lot of mobile manufacturing companies in China. It is because of its cheap and easy availability of labor.
Back in 2011, Wiko was established by French businessman Laurent Dahan. And since then, the company is doing its best to serve the users. We are also able to see many of the good devices from the company as well.
If you are following an online guide to root your Wiko phone or maybe trying to install a Custom Recovery on it, you need to connect it to a PC. To connect your phone to the PC, you need drivers.
Wiko USB Drivers are compatible with all the Wiko devices used to communicate with your PC.
Benefits Of Wiko USB Drivers:
- Wiko USB drivers will allow you to connect your Wiko Android phone or tablet to the windows computer and further enable data transfer from the phone to the computer and vice-versa.
- USB Drivers also allows you in rooting, install Wiko stock firmware, and custom ROM development.
Since Wiko does not provide any PC Suite, it is hard to connect your Wiko devices to your PC without proper Wiko USB Drivers. So, it is better to download Wiko USB drivers and install them on your computer and then browse your Wiko devices with your PC or Laptop.
Download Wiko USB Drivers:
- File Name – usb_driver_r12-windows
- File Type – .zip
- File Size – 8.28 MB
- Supported OS – Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (both 32 & 64 bit)
Wiko USB Drivers: Download
How To Install Wiko USB Drivers ON PC?
- Connect your Android device to the USB port of your computer.
- Open Computer Management from the from the Windows Explorer
- In the left pane of Computer Management, further, select Device Manager.
- And in the right pane of Device Manager, locate and expand Portable Devices or Other Devices. It depends on the one that you see.
- Right-click on the name of the device, which you connect, and then select the option Update Driver Software.
- In the Hardware Update wizard, select the option Browse my computer for driver software and then click Next.
- Click Browse and then locate the USB driver folder. For example, the Google USB Driver located in android_sdk\extras\google\usb_driver\.
- Click Next to install the drivers on your PC.