Xiaomi will soon be celebrating its 8th anniversary with an event to be held on May 31 and to spice things up, the company will not just launch its newest flagship handset at Xiaomi Mi 7 (or Mi 8,) but also the successor to the MIUI 9, that, of course, is called MIUI 10.
In fact, the Chinese OEM has opened the gates for registrations, but so far, the beta testing program is only limited to those in the home nation. Also, the registration period will close on May 31, so make certain you submit your application in time.
You’re probably asking whether your present Xiaomi device is eligible for MIUI 10. Well, Xiaomi hasn’t given out a complete list of devices that are expected to find the skin, however, if history is anything to go by, we expect the software to be released to devices as outdated as three, four or more years. In addition, it’s been maintained that only devices running Android Marshmallow and over will qualify for this upgrade, but before Xiaomi gives us a full list of compatible devices, here is a tentative list of Xiaomi mobiles which are compatible with MIUI 10.
- 1 Pocket updated with reading estimates for reading lovers.
- 2 Xiaomi Starts MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.7.5 Rollout for Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5 Pro and More Devices [Download Links]
- 3 Verizon Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Receive June Security Patches
- 4 Go Anywhere to Download Music
- 5 Jio Phone is available at Special Price of Rs. 699 for the Festive Season
- 6 Amazon Great Indian Sale: Shinco 55-inch 4K LED TV Sold at Rs. 5,555 in Flash Sale
- 7 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 6X, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi 5X, Mi 5C, Mi 4, Mi 4C, Mi 4s, Mi 3, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2s, Mi Max, Mi Max 2, Mi Note 2, and Mi Note 3.
Redmi Note 5 (Redmi 5 Plus), Note 5 Pro, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A (Redmi Y1 Lite), Redmi Note 5A (Redmi Y1), Redmi Note 4 (4X), Redmi 4 (4A, 4X), and Redmi 3 (3S, 3 Prime, 3X, 3 Pro).
Xiaomi may announce more devices which will be upgraded to MIUI 10 and we will update this article as the list comes out. The devices listed above will get the update in the second quarter of this year.