Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Android 10 update is now live. There is also the availability of the December patch across the globe. There are links to download it.
Android 10 Update is now approaching to every smartphone in starting of 2020. OEM is providing the updates as soon as possible.
Xiaomi, a Chinese smartphone is also not at back in providing Android 10 updates. Earlier, they were busy taking out the latest duplication of their own custom skin MIUI i.e. MIUI 11 for the devices.
Moreover, the OEM has also pushed in the Android 10. They also increase the security patch level in many devices. Recently, one more Xiaomi device has got the Android 10 update.
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE is having the latest stable Android 10 update. Possibly, the update will be available for users in China. It is expected to come soon in other regions.
In October, the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE get the Android 10 beta update. Now, the stable update is coming with the version V18.104.22.168.QFBCNXM. It has a size of around 2.46 GB for the complete update package file.
No need to wait you can get the update from here. It will take some time to come to your smartphones. As it will come through OTA. So, you can grab it from here:
- Device Name: Mi 9 SE
- Codename: grus
- Channel: China Stable
- Version: V22.214.171.124.QFBCNXM
- Android: 10
- Type: Recovery
- Download: Link
- MD5: c79c87d07d3887b7db8246d70e24bc50
The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE users in the Global, Russian, and European are also getting the December 2019 patchset. But, it is based on Android 9 Pie.
The updatE will come up with the version V126.96.36.199.PFBMIXM. The updates will have have the same changes as mentioned for the Mi 9 SE China variant. The European Mi 9 SE has already got the MIUI 11 stable update in November. The update is based on Android 9 Pie.
The official changelog of this new update:
– Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
– Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
– Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
– Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
– Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
– Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
If you can’t wait for the official OTA. You want to upgrade your device now. Then below we have mentioned the downloading the update package file: