Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10
After a long wait, HTC has released Android 8.0 Oreo system update for unlocked HTC 10. A few months ago HTC has promised to release the Android Oreo, it is live today. The stable Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10 update is rolling out via OTA, tagged with software version 3.16.617.2. The official Android Oreo 3.16.617.2 RUU for Unlocked HTC 10 is now available to download.
The 3.16.617.2 stock Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10 is packed with amazing features like Autofill, Adaptive icons, Better Keyword Navigation, Wide color Gamut imaging apps, Better Audio, Picture-in-Picture, Notification Dots, Camera app Improvements and Much moreGoogle said that Android 8.0 Oreo will be Smarter, faster and most powerful than ever.Android 8.0 will be following the release date of Android Nougat in last summer. Android Oreo comes with quicker Boot (Twice as faster than previous one) and apps will launch faster as well. There are also some Preloaded apps in android Oreo which helps in making efficient use of resources like Memory, CPU and data usage which ultimately helps in increasing the battery life.
Android 8.0 Oreo update is packed with all new features and Bug fixes. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over the AIR). This update is rolled out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. If you want to taste the update early, then follow the below guide to install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10.
Download 3.16.617.2 RUU Android 8.0 Oreo for Unlocked HTC 10
Oreo 3.16.617.2 OTA for HTC 10
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10 [Unlocked] [3.16.617.2]
- Download the Oreo 3.16.617.2 OTA file and save it on your PC.
- Install the HTC Sync Manager, so that the device is recognised by the PC.
- Now connect your HTC 10 to your PC via USB cable.
- Now, navigate to the ROM folder where you saved the downloaded Oreo 3.16.617.2 OTA.
- Double-click on the .exe file to launch the installation wizard.
- Follow the onscreen instructions shown on your PC.
- After the installation is completed, click on Finish in the Wizard.
- Your device will reboot to Android Oreo. Done!!!
Hope you have successfully installed Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC 10. let us know the feedback on Android Oreo in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply