Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1
In this article, you can download stable Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1, follow the below guide to download and install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1.
After a long wait, the Chinese OEM Xioami stood upon their words by releasing the Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1 by end of December 2017. This update is tagged with OPR1.170623.026.7.12.29 build number and weighs around 1.1 GB in size. This update is packed with December Security Patch along with Android 8.0 Oreo. To avail, this update user must be in the previous stable Android version.
As we all know that Android 8.0 Oreo is packed with amazing features like Autofill, Adaptive icons, Better Keyword Navigation, Wide color Gamut imaging apps, Better Audio, Picture-in-Picture, Notification Dots, Camera app Improvements and Much moreGoogle said that Android 8.0 Oreo will be Smarter, faster and most powerful than ever.Android 8.0 will be following the release date of Android Nougat in last summer. Android Oreo comes with quicker Boot (Twice as faster than previous one) and apps will launch faster as well. There are also some Preloaded apps in android Oreo which helps in making efficient use of resources like Memory, CPU and data usage which ultimately helps in increasing the battery life.
Also, Check What’s new in Android 8.1 Oreo update
This update is packed with all new features and Bug fixes. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over the AIR). This update is rolled out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. If you want to taste the update early, then follow the below guide to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- This guide is only for Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Android 8.0 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi A1
Steps to Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download Android Oreo Fastboot file for your device from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your Mi A1 to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognise your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback of Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1 in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply