Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and 3T [AospExtended V5.1]
Android 8.1 Oreo for OnePlus 3 and 3T is now available via AospExtended V5.1 custom ROM. The svandasek XDA senior member for AospExtended V5.1 ROM based on Android 8.1 Oreo builds. In this article, we will guide you how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
OnePlus 3 is the flagship device of the OnePlus company, OnePlus 3T is the successor to the OnePlus 3, both released in 2016 with few months gap. Recently OnePlus has released Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 3, 3T, 5 and 5T devices. If you want to taste the latest Android 8.1 Oreo on your device, follow the below guide to install Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and 3T via AospExtended V5.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is currently available only for Google device users. Developers do require time to roll out the Android Oreo update for all the other android phones. AospExtended V5.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo) lets the users of the Android phone enjoy and experience Android 8.1 Oreo until it is made available on air. Besides, AospExtended based on Android 8.1 Oreo comes with additional functionalities that make it unique. Check the below guide to install Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 3 and 3T
- Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 3 and 3T
Steps to install Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and 3T [AospExtended]
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo ROM and Android 8.1 Oreo GApps for OnePlus 3 and 3T and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
Android 8.1 Oreo as whole thereby, is complete package and even more. It provides the users to enjoy the features of Android 8.1 Oreo. The best part is, it has additional features besides the ones similar to that of Android 8.1 Oreo. So, install and enjoy the Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 3 and 3T [AospExtended].