Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6 [crDroid v4.0]
Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi 6 is now available via custom ROM. The Verevka XDA senior member for crDroid v4.0 ROM based on Android 8.1 Oreo builds. In this article, we will guide you on how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is a budget-friendly smartphones. Xiaomi Mi 6 is packed with a 5.15-inch Gorilla Glass Scratch Resistant display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at 428 PPI and 4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 835 chipset and Non-removable Li-Ion 3350 mAh battery.
crDroid v4.0 (Android 8.1 Oreo) lets the users of the Android phone enjoy the experience of Android 8.1 Oreo until it is made available on air. Besides, crDroid v4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo comes with additional functionalities that make it unique. Check the below guide to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 6
- Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6
Steps to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6 [crDroid v4.0 ]
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
Android 8.1 Oreo as a whole thereby, is a complete package and even more. It provides the users to enjoy the features of Android 8.1 Oreo. The best part is, it has additional features besides the ones similar to that of Android 8.1 Oreo. So, install and enjoy the Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us your feedback on Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6 in the comment section below