Android 8.1 Oreo on Zenfone 2 Laser [Nitrogen OS]
Android 8.1 Oreo for Zenfone 2 Laser is now available via custom ROM via Nitrogen OS. The mg712702 XDA senior member for Nitrogen OS ROM based on Android 8.1 Oreo builds. In this article, we will guide you how to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Zenfone 2 Laser.
Android 8.1 Oreo is currently available only for Google device users. Developers do require time to roll out the Android Oreo update for all the other android phones. Nitrogen OS (Android 8.1 Oreo) lets the users of the Android phone enjoy and Nitrogen OS Android 8.1 Oreo until it is made available on air. Besides, Nitrogen OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo comes with additional functionalities that make it unique. Check the below guide to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Zenfone 2 Laser.
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Unlock Bootloader of Zenfone 2 Laser
- Install TWRP Recovery on Zenfone 2 Laser
Steps to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Zenfone 2 Laser [Nitrogen OS]
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo ROM and Android 8.1 Oreo GApps for Zenfone 2 Laser and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
Follow the below guide to install Android 8.1 Oreo on Zenfone 2 Laser
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
Android 8.1 Oreo as whole thereby, is complete package and even more. It provides the users to enjoy the features of Android 8.1 Oreo. The best part is, it has additional features besides the ones similar to that of Android 8.1 Oreo. So, install and enjoy the Android 8.1 Oreo on Zenfone 2 Laser.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Android 8.1 Oreo on Zenfone 2 Laser [Nitrogen OS].