Android 9.0 Pie on LeEco Le Max 2 [OmniROM]
What is ROM and custom ROM?
ROM stands for read-only-memory. A custom ROM will change the Android operating system with a new firmware. Most of the people flash a custom ROM on their device for better performance, better battery life, different features, more stable and faster ROM and to remove the bloatware stock applications put on the operating system by the company.
For flashing an Android 9.0 Pie on LeEco Le Max 2 your device must have been installed a custom recovery. In this post, we’ll tell you all the steps in easy words. Below you can find the Android 9.0 Pie on LeEco Le Max 2 with XDA developer page. Follow the below Step by step guide to install Android 9.0 Pie on LeEco Le Max 2 [OmniROM]. Read and proceed carefully:
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie on LeEco Le Max 2 [OmniROM]
- Download Android 9.0 Pie OmniROM and GApps for LeEco Le Max 2 and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for LeEco Le Max 2
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps