- 1 Android Nougat on LeEco Le Max 2 (EUI 6) (Unofficial)
- 2 Downloads
- 3 Steps to Install Android Nougat on LeEco Le Max 2 (EUI 6)
- 3.1 Facebook reveals more information about data leak- calls it data sharing for integration purposes only!
- 3.2 Artist Turns iPhone X Screen inro Creepy Optical Illusion
- 3.3 Finally, XIaomi Releases Redmi 5 and 5A Kernel Sources
- 3.4 How to Speed Up Mozilla Firefox?
- 3.5 How to use Technology to make more accurate Sports Predictions
- 3.6 Steps to Install any Font on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- 3.7 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Android Nougat on LeEco Le Max 2 (EUI 6) (Unofficial)
As we all know LeEco company is facing the financial challenges, thus affecting the LeEco’s company’s ability to support the devices like LeEco Le Max 2. But, KuranKaname XDA Senior Member able to get EUI 6 ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2 which is based on Android 7.x Nougat. But it has some bugs like fingerprint sensor problem, body sensors, and installation of APK’s from USB storage. EUI 6 Android Nougat on LeEco Le Max 2 is working on multiple devices.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]
- X820 4/ 32GB, 4/ 64GB, 6/ 64GB, 6/ 128GB. Gray/ rose gold
- X821 4/ 32GB, 4/ 64GB, 6/ 64GB, 6/ 128GB. Gray/ silver/ gold
- X822 4/ 32GB, 4/ 64GB, 6/ 64GB, 6/ 128GB. Gray/ silver/ gold
- X829 4/ 32GB, 4/ 64GB, 6/ 64GB, 6/ 128GB. Gray/ silver gold/ rose gold
If you are the owner of LeEco Le Max 2 then you are at the right place. Follwo the below guide to download and install Android Nougat on LeEco Le Max 2 (EUI 6).
- This guide is only for LeEco Le Max 2.
- Back your device data.
- Unlock Bootloader of LeEco Le Max 2
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root LeEco Le Max 2.
- Remember to take a backup of your files before beginning to install TWRP and root your device.
- Your device must have more than battery to prevent the sudden shutdown.
[box type=”download” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]
Steps to Install Android Nougat on LeEco Le Max 2 (EUI 6)
- Download Android Nougat for LeEco Le Max 2 from above link and save the downloaded zip files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, go back the main menu and repeat the same above steps for remaining files
- After flashing all the zip files, reboot your device from the main menu.
Hope you found this helpful. Comment down your feedback on Android Nougat on LeEco Le Max 2.