About Redmi 5
Xiaomi Redmi 5 was launched in December 2017 which shipped with Android Oreo 7.1.2. Redmi 5 is packed with a 5.9-inch and 2-4 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 450 chipset, Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. AOSIP DERPFEST brings Android 10 support for the Xiaomi Redmi 5. The developer of the AOSIP DERPFEST for Redmi 5 is Arpon sarkar.
Features of Android 10
New features such as native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- AOSIP DERPFEST on Redmi 5 (Gapps included)- Download
How to install the AOSIP DERPFEST On Redmi 5
If you are facing any issue during the installation process, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply