Asus is working on providing new software updates to its devices. Many devices of Asus got AOSP based Android 10 Beta Update for ZenFone 5, ZenFone Max M1, ZenFone Lite. Asus Zenfone Max M2 was launched way back in 2018. And, now, the company released AOSP update for Asus ZenFone Max M2 and it is life for its successor. The update’s release also brings March 2020 security patch with it. Here in this article, you can Download AOSP based Android 10 Update for Asus ZenFone Max M2 below.
The latest Android 10 features include new navigation gestures, system-wide Dark Mode, improved Digital Wellbeing 2.0 tools, with new parental controls and some other exciting features.
Andriod 10 Update for Asus Zenfone Max M2- Changelog:
- System upgrades to Android 10
- Added CIF and QVGA format supported at Rear camera video quality.
- Unified preview interface for video and photo.
Download Asus Zenfone Max M2 Android 10 Beta Update:
Since this is a beta version, it is not a stable update. But, you can still download the latest build from the link provided below.
- Device: Asus ZenFone Max M2
- Codename: ZB632KL/ZB633KL
- Channel: Global (WW)
- Version: WW-17.2018.2002.29
- Android: 10
- Type: Developer Image
- Download: Link.
How To update Android 10 To Asus Zenfone Max M2?
Here are the steps to install the latest update on your mobile phone.
- Download the firmware from the above download link
- Move it to your phone’s internal storage
- Now reboot your device
- Check for the firmware update notification in the status bar
- Click on the “System Update File Detected”
- Follow the steps accordingly