Asus started to roll out the latest Android 10 beta update AOSP version for Asus Zenfone Max M1. Since it is a beta version, you will need to download and install the update from the Asus official beta program.
For your information, the company has already released Android 10 updates to some of its devices, including Asus Zenfone Live L1, Zenfone Live L2, that have received the Android 10 update in this week. Zenfone 5/5Z got updated with Android 10 upgrade in the last week, and even Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, Max Pro M2, started beta Android 10 update in January.
Asus Zenfone Max M1 with model number ZB556KL released Android 10 update on April 13, 2020, and bumped software version to 17.00.2003.23.
Asus Zenfone Max M1 Android 10 Release Notes
- Android 10 developer version is now available for downloaded.
- Updated Android security patch
- This is the Android 10 AOSP version so that the user experience will be very different from Android 8 (Oreo) and 9(Pie). If you are used to the Android 8 (Oreo)/Android 9 (Pie) system, we will recommend that you use the current device version.
- Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 10. The system will factory reset after the upgrade process completed.
- If you want to downgrade the software to the previous OS by the official package, please factory reset your device after the downgrade process completed.
Download Asus Zenfone Max M1 Android 10 Beta Update
You can download the latest Android 10 update from the link provided below. Since it is a beta version, it might not be stable.
- Device: Asus ZenFone Max M1
- Model: ZB556KL
- Android: 10
- Version: 17.00.2003.23
- Channel: Global Beta
- Type: Recovery
- Download: Link
How To Install Android 10 To Asus Zenfone Max M1?
Here is how you can install the latest update on your device.
- Download the firmware from the download link provided above.
- Place it in your phone’s internal storage.
- Now reboot your phone.
- Firmware update notification pops up on the status bar.
- Tap on the System Update File Detected.
- Follow the steps accordingly.