Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is still waiting for the Android 10 update since months, and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 users have been desperately waiting for the Android 10 update. Their desperation is clearly visible on social media, where people are asking queries that when their devices would receive a stable Android 10 update. And then, the device received a stable OTA update with April 2020 security patch based on Android 9.
Back in January, some users claimed on Twitter that their devices got Android 10 update. But, Asus clarified to them that the update is not a stable one, but it is a beta version.
Some reports suggested that the Android 10 update would roll out for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 in the middle of May.
Now, Asus is releasing another update for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 with a software build on 17.2017.2004.424.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Changelog
This update has brought along a lot of improvements along with the updated security patch. The complete changelog include
- Updated to Android security patch
- Fixed the issue fingerprint cannot be set
- Fixed user can’t hear low-frequency sounds issue
- Fixed latest Android P image cannot upgrade to the Android 10 issue
- Fixed Arena of Valor without high frame rate mode issue
- Fixed fast charging not working issue
- Improved sound quality at Media and notification sounds
- Fixed Netflix no HD (widevine L3) issue
- Fixed lock screen wallpaper issue if the user sets different pictures for the wallpaper lock screen, and double-click to wake up
- Fixed text display issue of APP name
The changelog mentions that the device is updated to the Android security patch but there is no indication which month the update is. Since the smartphone already received April 2020 Android security patch, it is expected that the update would be for the month of May.
However, there is no information on the stable Android 10 update, but the present update with many bug fixes might be an indication that Android 10 is not so far.
Leave a Reply