Asus started to roll out the latest Android 10 beta update (AOSP developer version) for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Even though the users of Max Pro M2 devices are eagerly waiting for an Android 10 update yet, they have got only the runarounds from the company.
Asus rolled out a beta build for Max Pro M2 a few weeks ago. We also know that Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 got AOSP Android 10 build recently.
Now, the company has released an Android 10 AOSP beta developer version for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. As this update is a developer build, it might not be available to use for all the customers.
Changelog for the ZenFone Max Pro M2:
- Android 10 developer update is now available for downloaded
- Updated Android security patch
- Make sure to back up your data as installing this system image will erase all your personal date from the device when installed
- It is the Android 10 AOSP developer version so that the user experience will be very different from Android 9(Pie). If you are used to Android 9, we will recommend that the current version of the device
- A fixed fingerprint cannot be set on the issue
- Attached latest Android P image that cannot upgrade to the Android 10 issue
- Fixed fast charging not working issue
- Fixed user can’t hear low-frequency sounds issue
- Improved sound quality at Media & notification sounds
- Arena of Valor that is without high frame rate mode problem is fixed
- Fixed Netflix no HD issue
- Fixed lock screen wallpaper issue if the user sets different pictures for the wallpaper lock screen, and double-click to wake up
- Fixed text display issue of APP name
Download Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Android 10 Beta Update:
You can download the Android 10 update from the link for the firmware.
- Device: ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2
- Version: 17.2018.2004.424
- Channel: Global Stable
- Android Version: 10
- Type: Recovery
- Download: Link
The download link is not available on the firmware page and global bios, but the Russia region page is updated to the latest version and is working with the new change.