B582 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8: Huawei Mate 8 started rolling out B582 Nougat Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8. This Nougat update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). This update is based on EMUI 5.0. The update adds many new features like multi-window mode, Doze, Improved Notifications, Vulkan API, Seamless update, New Settings UI and performance improvements.
As this is the incremental update, The update is rolling out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. The best and fastest way to get the update is to remain on Stock Marshmallow firmware. You can manually check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. If you cannot wait for OTA, then you can manually install B582 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8. Follow the below step by step guide to download and install B582 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8.
- This guide is only for Huawei Mate 8.
- Back your device data.
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mate 8.
- Remember to take a backup of your files before beginning to install TWRP and root your device.
- Your device must have more than 50% battery to prevent the sudden shutdown.
1) Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09C432B582
2) Nougat update for European Mate 8 for NXT-L29C432B582
Steps to Install B582 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8
- Download B582 Nougat for Huawei Mate 8 from above link and save the downloaded zip files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- (Optional: Do this step only if you want clean Install) Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the update.zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the update.zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, go back the main menu and repeat the same above steps for remaining files
- After flashing all the zip files, reboot your device from the main menu.
Hope you found this helpful. Comment down your feedback on Android 7.0 Nougat.