About Moto G4 Plus
Moto G4 Plus came out in May 2016 which shipped with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Moto G4 Plus is packed with 5.5 inches screen and 2 & 4 GB of RAM with Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset, Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, and 16MP Camera.
BlissRom brings Android 9 support for the Moto G4 Plus. The developer of the BlissRom in Moto G4 Plus is bengris32.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- BlissRom in Moto G4 Plus- DOWNLOAD
How to install BlissRom in Moto G4 Plus
Follow this guide to install the BlissRom in Moto G4 Plus.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA
Leave a Reply