Redmi 6 Pro came out in September 2018 which shipped with MIUI 10.1 based on Android Oreo 8.1. Redmi 6 Pro is packed with a 5.84-inch and 3GB of RAM with Snapdragon 625 chipset, Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera. Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update that brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. The crDroid v5.8 brings Android 10 support for the Redmi 6 Pro.
Features on Android 10New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10. Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
- crDroid v5.8 For Redmi 6 Pro – Download