About Moto Z
Moto Z came out in September 2016 which shipped with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Moto Z is packed with 5.5 inches screen and 4 GB of RAM with Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
LineageOS 16.0 brings Android 9 support for the Moto Z. The developer of the LineageOS 16.0 in Moto Z is erfanoabdi.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- LineageOS 16.0 in Moto Z- DOWNLOAD
How to install LineageOS 16.0 in Moto Z
Follow this guide to install the LineageOS 16.0 in Moto Z.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA