About Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 was launched in January 2019 with MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). The device sports a 48 MP camera with 3/6 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery that helps in the fast charging of the device.
The XDA developer of the Descendant X for the device is Dil3mm4. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
- Descendant X For Redmi Note 7 –
Note: Developer has stopped support for Redmi Note 7 (We will update here once we have any update)
How to install Descendant X ROM In Redmi Note 7 (Android 10)?
Follow this guide to install the Descendant X to this Xiaomi device based on Android 10. If you are facing any issues during installation then feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below.