B387 Nougat on Huawei P9: Huawei P9 started rolling out B387 Nougat Nougat update for Huawei P9. This Nougat update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). This update is based on EMUI 5.0. The update adds many new features like multi-window mode, Doze, Improved Notifications, Vulkan API, Seamless update, New Settings UI and performance improvements.
As this is the incremental update, The update is rolling out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. The best and fastest way to get the update is to remain on Stock Marshmallow firmware. You can manually check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. If you cannot wait for OTA, then you can manually install B387 Nougat on Huawei P9. Follow the below step by step guide to download and install B387 Nougat on Huawei P9.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Huawei P9.
- Back your device data.
- TWRP should be pre-installed on your device.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
1) Nougat update for Russian Huawei P9 EVA-L19C10B387
2) Nougat update for Asian Huawei P9
3) Nougat update for Latin American Huawei P9 EVA-L19C605B387
Steps to Install B387 Nougat on Huawei P9
- Download B387 Nougat for Huawei P9 from above link and save the downloaded zip files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the update.zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the update.zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, go back the main menu and repeat the same above steps for remaining files
- After flashing all the zip files, reboot your device from the main menu.
Hope you found this helpful. Comment down your feedback on Android 7.0 Nougat.