B403/B404 Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite [Europe]
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install B403/B404 Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite.
Huawei released Huawei P9 Lite in 2016, April with 5.2 inches 1080×1920 pixels display. This device is loaded with HiSilicon Kirin 650 chipset, Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU, Mali-T830MP2 GPU with 3GB of RAM. This device is packed with 13 MP primary camera, 8 MP front-facing camera with Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Huawei started rolling out B403/B404 Nougat Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite. This Nougat update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). This update is based on EMUI 5.0. The update adds many new features like multi-window mode, Doze, Improved Notifications, Vulkan API, Seamless update, New Settings UI and performance improvements.
As this is the incremental update, The update is rolling out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. The best and fastest way to get the update is to remain on Stock Marshmallow firmware. You can manually check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. If you cannot wait for OTA, then you can manually install B403/B404 Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite. Follow the below step by step guide to download and install B403/B404 Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite.
- This guide is only for Huawei P9 Lite.
- Back your device data.
- TWRP should be pre-installed on your device.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
B404 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite Dual SIM (VNS-L31C432B404)
B403 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite Single SIM (VNS-L31C432B403)
Steps to Install B403/B404 Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite
- Download B403/B404 Nougat for Huawei P9 Lite from above link and save the downloaded zip files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the update.zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the update.zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, go back the main menu and repeat the same above steps for remaining files
- After flashing all the zip files, reboot your device from the main menu.
Hope you found this helpful. Comment down your feedback on B403/B404 Nougat on Huawei P9 Lite.
Leave a Reply