Install Hexa ROM on the Pixel XL: In this article, we will learn How to Download and Install Hexa ROM for Google Pixel XL. Hexa ROM is based on Lineage OS 14.1 and is now available for Google Pixel XL. This ROM has same feature and customizations as the Pure Nexus ROM. Hexa ROM is the first Lineage OS based ROM for Google Pixel XL. Follow the below guide to install Hexa ROM on the Pixel XL.
One of the best advantage of this theme is, if any update is released you don’t have to download and flash it manually. You just have to go to Settings –> Device Info –> Hexa-Project Info –> Update Hexa-Project to update via OTA (Over-The-Air). This the ROM includes some cool features like Main Advanced QS Settings, Dynamic NavBar Color, Gesture Anywhere, Advanced Reboot menu, advanced screenshot functionality, advanced Rotation control and lock screen rotation toggle, advanced charging sound controls, added ability to see app version when sideloading app and much more.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your risk.
- This guide is for Pixel XL only.
- TWRP Custom Recovery should be pre-installed on your device.
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install Hexa ROM on the Pixel XL
- Download Hexa ROM on the Pixel XL and Gapps from above link
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Hexa ROM zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the Hexa ROM zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process to install Gapps.
- After flashing Lineage OS and Gapps, reboot your Pixel XL.
Comment down your feedback on Hexa ROM.