Download and Install Magisk Module’s on OnePlus 5
OnePlus 5 is the new flagship killer from OnePlus. OnePlus is now available in the market with 6/8GB RAM, 64/128GB storage. TWRP recovery is a custom version of stock recovery which is used to flash custom ROMs. It is highly popular and is one of the most preferred methods used while rooting or installing custom ROMs.
You can alter your OnePlus 5 systemless-ly with Magisk Module. Out of the multiple mods that can run on OnePlus 5, with Oxygen OS; Magisk is the most preferred. This comes in multiple modules, all of which offer different features to the user.
Disclaimer: These Magisk modules will not run if you have not installed the Magisk 10.2, along with Oxygen OS 4.0.2 and PHH’s SuperUser.
Prerequisite to download Magisk
- The existence of Magisk is only possible with Systemless SuperSU from Chainfire and unofficial included phh Superuser
- At the time of downloading Magisk, if the root is already there in the device, it will be removed automatically and the available root systemless-ly will be installed instead.
Steps to install Magisk Module on OnePlus 5
- Download and Save Magisk, Magisk Modules zip files in your internal storage.
- Now turn off your device and reboot your device into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power button. With this, the recovery mode will be initiated.
- Wipe down the phone data but mind the internal memory.
- Go back to the main menu and click on select install button and browse the SuperSU Zip File from the drop down option.
- Wait till the installation gets complete.
- Install Magisk, Magisk Modules zip files in the same above process
- Once the installation process gets completed reboot your device from the main menu.
- And it’s done!