Do you want to download Realme UI Android 10 for Realme X2 Pro? Here are the download links provided for you.
We know that Realme has started officially rolling out the Realme UI based on Android 10 upgrade to its Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro.
Recently Realme X2 also received the March 2020 security patch, and Realme X2 Realme UI update has brought along a bunch of optimizations and new features and has arrived with version number RMX1992AEX_11.C.05.
Changelog For Realme X2
• Updated UI to Realme UI
• A new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and more operation efficient.
• Optimized user interface and enhanced one-handed operation.
• Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replace File Console with File Manager; remove OSIE Visual Effect and further No Notification Alerts.
• To open in Split-screen mode, drag an app out of Smart Sidebar.
• Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.”
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to open or collapse the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use three fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use three fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can now adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel while swiping down on home-screen.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to customize the shape, size, and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Supports animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system, it generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads, and further protect your privacy.
- You can open a Calculator in a floating window in Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the weather (dynamic) ringtone that automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in the weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for photo thumbnails and a clearer structure.
- Added Album Recommendations, which recognize more than 80 different scenes.
Realme Share now supports sharing files with Vivo, OPPO, and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for more practical experience.
- Search Settings now contains a search history and supports a fuzzy match.
- Added YT music
- Updated decimals display during charging
- To make the perception of the user deeper on fast charging, it will always be displayed when your phone is charging, and the screen is bright.
However, the download links for the Realme X2 Realme UI update are not available as of now, but the update of Realme UI Android 10 is now available for the Chinese variants too.
Download Realme UI Android 10 For Realme X2 Pro
You can now download Realme UI Android 10 for Realme X2 Pro from the download link provided below
- Device: Realme X2 Pro
- Codename: #RMX1931EX
- Version: Realme UI 1.0
- Android: 10
- Type: Recovery
- Download: Link
Also, The Realme UI Android 10 for Realme X2 Pro Chinese variants is live now.
Leave a Reply