Realme issued the roadmap for the release of Android 10 based Realme UI in November. It appears that Realme is sticking to its promise. The company released Android 10 Realme 3 Pro and Realme XT as per schedule. The same thing with Realme 5 Pro, which was released in February. Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro were in line for this month.
To recall, at the beginning of this month, Realme invited users of Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro to apply for the early Realme UI based on Android 10. Realme X2 was expected to get an update in the last week of March. So, as per schedule, the device received a stable Android 10 update.
Nows, the time has arrived for Realme X2 Pro too. At last, the OEM rolled out the stable Realme UI based on Android 10. The update comes up the build number RMX1931EX_11.C.23 and brings in a lot of Realme UI features.
As usual, the update arrives at the devices via OTA and comes out in batches. Once the company ensures that there are no bugs in the update, a broader rollout of the Android 10 update begins.
Changelog For Realme X2 Pro:
The changelog for the update include:
- Updated UI to Realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and makes the operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and enhanced one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No further Notification Alerts.
- To open an app in split-screen mode, drag it out of Smart Sidebar.
- Added two new features: “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App” and “Assistive Ball Opacity”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more extra apps.
- Added Bubbles: When you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar, a bubble displayed. Tap the bubble to open or collapse the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and furthermore, swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). To capture a long screenshot, use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards.
- Added screenshot settings: You can also adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window as well as set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on the home screen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a more precise layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in the weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a more precise structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- Realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.