In this article, we will guide you on how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy S10. Follow the below step by step guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy S10.
TWRP recovery is a custom version of stock recovery which is used to flash custom ROMs. It is highly popular and is one of the most preferred methods used while rooting or installing custom ROMs.
We are using Magisk for this process to maintain the integrity of the safety net. Magisk is a seamless root alternative, which makes the rooting easier and does not compromise the android integrity, such as losing access to Android Pay and Netflix.
- This guide only for Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Remember to take a backup of your files before beginning to install TWRP and root your device.
- Your device must have more than battery to prevent the sudden shutdown.
TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Snapdragon (beyond1qlte) – Download
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (Exynos) (beyond1lte) – Download
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy S10
Install TWRP recovery on Samsung device using Odin is the best way to get access to many features on your Samsung device. The TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) recovery on Samsung devices is a bit different from other Android devices. It can be done by a software called Odin, which generally come along with Samsung devices.
Hope you have installed TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy S10. Let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below.