The Free Fire Advanced Server OB21 was a big hit, and Garena wanted to follow the same for the upcoming Free Fire Advanced Server OB22. To get Free Fire Advanced Server, the players should have their Facebook account linked with the Free Fire account.
The Advanced Server aims at testing out the latest features of the forthcoming update to the game before its global release. The players help the developers find bugs in the Free Fire Advanced Server OB22 by reporting them and providing input about the new features.
Registrations for the Free Fire Advanced Server OB22 have already started, and they are being taken in two phases:
- First Phase Of Registration: 15 – 20 May 2020.
- Second Phase Of Registration: 21 – 24 May 2020.
If you are wondering how to register yourself for this Advanced Server, do not worry, we are here to help you out. Follow the guide provided below.
How To Register For Free Fire Advanced Server OB22?
To register for the Free Fire Advanced Server, you must have your Facebook account linked to your Free Fire account.
- Visit the Garena Free Fire Advanced Server Website.
- Click on the Login Facebook button.
- Now, the registration form will appear on the website. Enter the required details and tap on the submit button.
- If your registration is successful, you can download Free Fire Advanced Server OB22 APK.
However, players should note that the Advanced Server is for Android users only. And similar to OB21, the players of OB22 will also get free Diamonds as rewards for reporting bugs in the game. When the period ends, the advanced server will be deleted from the Free Fire server. Still, the player will be able to play on the Official Server.
As of now, we do not have any information on the start date of the Advanced server. We will update it as soon as we get to know.