Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro3 Elite
How To Unlock Bootloader on LeEco device A Bootloader is a code which runs when we turn on your device. This code initiates some hardware and the kernel and ramdisk and gets the boot procedure going. So this procedure is known as Bootloader. A similar method applies to all the Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such gadget. Each Android OEM producers bolt the bootloader despite the fact that it is an Open Source. So, you cannot install any custom ROM without unlocking the bootloader. So the smartphone manufacturer created a policy that Unlocked Bootloader device will void the warranty. They need you to stay with the Stock ROM. In this post, we will discuss how to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco mobile phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro3 Elite
Many users like to customise their phone to make it more interesting. Almost all the LeEco devices come with bootloader locked, so if you want to install any custom ROM or custom recovery you need to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro3 Elite.
If you consider the fact that this device is relatively new, you can get the idea of how much time will be needed by the developers to craft new ROMs for this device. However, you can still unlock your device and then try to root it. Unlocking the bootloader of your device is the first step towards successfully rooting a device. It allows you to customise the functions, unbrick the device and gain more control of your device. Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro3 Elite.
- 1 Downloads
- 2 Steps to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro3 Elite
- 2.1 Next Update: OnePlus 6 Update to Add Do-Not-Disturb & Battery Percentage Option, Rear Camera Autofocus Fix
- 2.2 OxygenOS Beta 39 and 30 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- 2.3 Xiaomi Starts MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.7.5 Rollout for Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5 Pro and More Devices [Download Links]
- 2.4 How to Speed Up Mozilla Firefox?
- 2.5 How to use Technology to make more accurate Sports Predictions
- 2.6 Steps to Install any Font on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- 2.7 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Unlocking Bootloader may wipe your data. Better take a full backup.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro3 Elite
- Download and Install ADB drivers on your PC.
- In your device, Enable the USB debugging on your device after enabling ‘Developer Options’ by going to ‘About phone’ and tapping build number 7 times.
- In PC, Open the ADB folder in C: Drive
- In ADB Folder, press “Shift + Right mouse key” and tap on “Open command window here.”
- Now connect your device to the PC using a USB data cable.
- Boot your device into “Fastboot” mode and give the following command reboot bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the following command to unlock the bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot oem unlock-go
- Done. Your device bootloader is unlocked.
[box type=”note” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]
So, today we explained to you How to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro 3. Hope this article is helpful. Comment down below if you have any doubts.