Install TWRP Recovery and Root any Android device: TWRP recovery is a custom version of stock recovery which is used to flash custom ROMs. It is highly popular and is one of the most preferred methods used while rooting or installing custom ROMs.
If you are a user of any Android device, then there is incredibly good news for you. You have the opportunity to easily root your device by installing TWRP. All that is needed is unlocking the bootloader of your device which will grant you the root access on your phone with the assistance of TWRP recovery.
The whole process is fairly simple and can be completed within 10-15 min. We have already mentioned that one of the most preferred uses of TWRP recovery is that you can use it to flash custom ROMs on your device with the help of stock recovery. So let us see How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root any Android device.
- Unlock Bootloader of Android
How To Unlock Bootloader of Android
- Remember to take a backup of your files before beginning to install TWRP and root your device.
- Your device must have more than battery to prevent the sudden shutdown.
TWRP recovery zip for any Android device
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root any Android device
Install TWRP Recovery
- First Install Unlock Bootloader of your device.
- Download and Install ADB drivers.
- Now, download any Android device TWRP recovery ZIP.
- Move downloaded TWRP ZIP file to ADB folder and rename the zip file to “TWRP”.
- Enable the USB debugging on your device after enabling ‘Developer Options’ by going to ‘About phone’ and tapping build number 7 times.
- Go to the folder you created in Step 3 and then press “Shift + Right mouse key” and tap on “Open command window here.”
- Now connect your device to the PC using a USB data cable.
- Boot your device into “Fastboot” mode and give the following command reboot bootloader,
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will start booting in fastboot mode. Now to flash recovery image on the device type the following command.
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
To Bypass device encryption you have to format user data.
fastboot format userdata
That’s all! You have rooted your any Android device using TWRP recovery. It can be checked by long pressing “Volume down + power” buttons until your device boots into recovery mode.
Root any Android device via TWRP recovery
- Download SuperSU or Latest Magisk Zip from above link and save the downloaded zip file into your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the SuperSU or Magisk zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the magisk or SuperSU zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- After flashing magisk or SuperSU, reboot your device from the main menu.
Hope you have installed TWRP Recovery and Root any Android device. Let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply