About Redmi 6 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro was launched in September 2018 with MIUI 10.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The device sports a 12 MP camera with 3 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Redmi 6 Pro brings Android 10 support.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Redmi 6 Pro – Download
How to install LineageOS 17.1 ROM For Redmi 6 Pro
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.