About LG G5
LG G5 came out in April 2016 which shipped with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. LG G5 is packed with a 5.3-inch and 4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 820 chipset, Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery, and 16MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS-17.1 ROM brings Android 10 support for LG G5. The developer of the LineageOS-17.1 ROM for LG G5 is x86cpu.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- LineageOS-17.1 ROM in LG G5 (International) (h850) – Download
- LineageOS-17.1 ROM in LG G5 (US) – Download
How to Install LineageOS-17.1 ROM in LG G5
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.