Install MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 4X [MIUI 220.127.116.11]: Xiaomi has released new Global Stable ROM based on Android Nougat for Redmi Note 4X. You might be familiar with the MIUI custom Android-based ROM which was developed by Xiaomi Manufacturer. Of course, MIUI is very familiar among the Xiaomi lovers due to the presence of fresh and unique features listed them.
Furthermore, the MIUI has many themes, colours, and backgrounds than the previous version MIUI 8. But, the concept is unique with new OS look. There must be significant changes in design as per the user’s expectation.
Features of MIUI 9
- Lighting fast UI
- Solit Screen
- Notification Filter
- Faster App-Launch
- More Launcher Customization
- New themes
- Quick-reply from notifications
- Optimised dose mode
- RAM optimization
- Improved data saver
- Always-on VPN
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 6
- Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
Steps to Install MIUI 9 on Redmi Note 4X [MIUI 18.104.22.168]
- Download MIUI 9 ROM for Redmi Note 4X
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the MIUI 9 ROM zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the ROM zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.