MIUI V184.108.40.206.NCJCNED Global Stable ROM on Mi 5c: Xiaomi has released new Global Stable ROM based on Android Nougat for Mi 5c. This update is based on Android Nougat. MIUI V220.127.116.11.NCJCNED update is packed with many new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. MIUI V18.104.22.168.NCJCNED Global Stable ROM on Mi 5c update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are in previous versions of Global Stable ROM.
This update includes device optimizations, bug fixes. If you are on the previous version of Global Stable ROM then check of update in Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for OTA or if you want to flash the new version then you can follow the below guide to download and Manually Install MIUI V22.214.171.124.NCJCNED Global Stable ROM on Mi 5c.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Mi 5c.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install MIUI V126.96.36.199.NCJCNED Global Stable ROM on Mi 5c
- Download the latest ROM and Save it in your downloads folder in your device.
- Download and Install Updater App in your device
- Open the Updater App and click on “3 dots” (top right-hand corner) and click on Choose update package, go to Download folder and choose the file and tap on OK
- Wait till installation process completes
- Your device will reboot automatically.
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download MIUI V188.8.131.52.NCJCNED Fastboot file for your device from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your device to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognise your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback on MIUI V184.108.40.206.NCJCNED Global Stable ROM on Mi 5c in the comment section below.