Nokia after launching the Nokia 8 successfully in the market is now planning to launch two new smartphone variants, i.e., Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 1. Though there is no such confirmation from the tech giant HMD Global, owner of Nokia PVT LTD. Stepping quite slow in the market the brand still managed to sell over the 4M+ smartphones in Q4 of 2017.
Nokia 8 undoubtedly taking the step forward to make a path for Nokia to launch some new models. From past few months, rumors are quite strong about the launch of new smartphones by Nokia. While almost every big tech channels and websites covering the news about this. More or less, it’s going to be none other than the Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 1.
Nokia 7 Plus (or Nokia 7+) Specs, Features, and Price
When we talk about leaks, then how can it be without specifications! Here are few of the leaks about Nokia 7 Plus :
- 6-inch FHD 18:9 Display (Gorilla Glass at the front)
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 16MP front Zeiss Camera with tetra cell technology.
- USB C-Port type
- 4GB of Ram and 64GB internal memory.
- Around the edges quality with dual camera
- Aluminium unibody coated body to provide ceramic texture and feel.
- Quick Charging 3.0 (Probably)
- Pre-installed Nokia Pro mode like Bothie.
- 12MP+13MP dual lens Zeiss rear camera with 2x optical zoom.
- Micro USB type support
- 3.5mm Headset Jack
Nokia 1 Leaks, Specs, Features and Price
While Nokia was a quite high-end device, Nokia 1 comes at the budget range smartphones category. It is predicted to be launched at a range of 6000INR or below. Here are few of the leaks regarding its specs and features:
- 720*1280 pixels screen HD IPS display
- 1GB of Ram
- 8GB of Internal Storage
- Will run on Android GO
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS version: 8
Both the Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 1 are expected to be launched at Q3 of 2018 by HMD global at MWC 2018. Nokia plans to capture the total market where Nokia 7 Plus would be a tough competitor to the 30K-50K INR range smartphones, and Nokia 1 thou look’s overpriced looking at the specs, might do well due to the brand name and value attached to it.