OnePlus 7 OxygenOS Open Beta 14 and OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Beta 4 updates are now rolling out with May 2020 security patch. OnePlus announced it via official OnePlus forum in two separate posts for Beta 4 and beta 14.
The update is bringing tweaks and some core fixes such as adding more clock style options for the ambient display, disappearing contacts in the address book along with the May 2020 security patch.
Recently, OnePlus 7T received Open Beta 3 update.
OnePlus 7 OxygenOS Open Beta 14 and OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Open Beta 4 Changelog
Though the build numbers for both the updates are different, the changelog for them are the same.
The complete changelog for the OnePlus 7 OxygenOS Open Beta 14 and OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Beta 4 include:
- Fixed the issue of the disappearance of contacts in the address book on some devices
- Fixed the problem that some software voice input cannot be recognized
- More clock style options are now available in the ambient display (Settings—Customization—Clock style)
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.05
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- You can now view call recording in the call history (to access the call recording, move to the call history and click the three-dot menu on the upper right)
Download OnePlus 7 OxygenOS Open Beta 14 and OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Open Beta 4
For the users on Open Beta would receive the update via OTA. It takes some time for all the devices to get the update.
If you want the update on your devices, you can download them from the download links provided below. Also, the download links are available for OnePlus 7 Pro beta 14 and OnePlus 7T Pro Beta 4.
OnePlus 7 OxygenOS Open Beta 14:
OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Open Beta 4 (International):
OnePlus 7T OxygenOS Open Beta 4 (India):
OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS Open Beta 14:
OnePlus 7T Pro OxygenOS Open Beta 4 (International):
OnePlus 7T Pro OxygenOS Open Beta 4 (India):
However, some reports surfaced online that the OxygenOS Beta updates for OnePlus 7 series have been pulled. Some users suggested that their battery life was severely affected. But still, there is no clear information on why the OEM has removed the update suddenly.