Pandroid Android 7.1.2 on Honor 8 Pro: Pandroid Android is the open source operating system based on Android OS for smartphones and tablets. Pandroid Android is the most loved second-largest custom ROM in the world with more than 200000 users.
AOSPA released the new update to its loved Pandroid Android. The new update is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat, it is the latest you will get. This is packed with latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat along with some old features which will make a new appearance. One of the best things about Pandroid Android is this has OTA support for ROM updates, So you don’t need to download and install for every new update.
Follow the below systematic guide to install Pandroid Android 7.1.2 on Honor 8 Pro. To flash Pandroid Android 7.1.2, you need TWRP custom recovery installed on your device. It may contain bugs and may not be usable as the daily driver. Follow the guide below to install Pandroid Android 7.1.2 on Honor 8 Pro.
- Pure & clean Android, based AOSP
- Substratum Theme Engine
- Multi SIM support
- Global network support
- AOSP camera
- PA Browser
- More to come…
- Rear Video Camera Recording working only with OpenCamera and set FPS to 15
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your risk.
- This guide is for Honor 8 Pro only.
- TWRP Custom Recovery should be pre-installed on your device.
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Pandroid Android 7.1.2 for Honor 8 Pro
Before proceeding further into Installation Process, First make sure that you have installed TWRP Recovery How to Unlock bootloader of Honor 8 Pro How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8 Pro
Steps to Install Pandroid Android 7.1.2 on Honor 8 Pro
- Download Pandroid Android ROM and Gapps from above link
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Pandroid Android zip file which you have saved in your device.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process to install GApps
- After flashing Pandroid Android and Gapps, reboot your Honor 8 Pro.
Leave a Reply