Get the New Google Pixel 2 Boot Animation on Any Device
Pixel 2 Boot Animation on Any Device: It’ just been few weeks after the launch of Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, Many developers made it easy to get Pixel 2’s “exclusive” software feature on any Android device. That includes the new Pixel Launcher with the bottom search bar, Pixel 2 like AR stickers on any Android Phone and much more. Now we will guide you how to get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on Any Device.
Boot Animation is “when you turn on the power of your Android device or re-start it, that first screen which appears with brand name or logo is called boot screen. Thanks to XDA Senior Member Rishi2906, you can also experience the Pixel 2 boot animation on your Android device, for that you need to have the custom recovery installed on your device. Follow the below guide to get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on Any Device.
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6
Steps to get Pixel 2 Boot Animation on Any Device
- Download Pixel 2 Boot animation.zip from above link and save the downloaded zip file into your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Pixel 2 Boot animation.zip which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the Pixel 2 Boot animation.zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- After flashing Pixel 2 Boot animation.zip, reboot your device from the main menu.
Hope you have successfully set Pixel 2 Boot Animation on your Device. If you face any issues let us know in the comment section below.